Type Here to Get Search Results !

Best 3 Official Letter Requesting For Something

Official Letter Requesting: in this article, I will teach you how to write an official letter requesting for something step by step with examples.

You can edit each and every official letter format given here for yourself and copy or share it very easily.

Best 3 Official Letter Requesting For Something


Sample Letter Requesting for Official Receipt of Payment

From,
_________ (Name),
_________ (Contact details),

Date: __/__/_____ (date)

To,
The Manager,
_________ (Name of the company),
_________ (Address of the company)

Sir/Madam,

This letter is in reference to the order having order ID _______ (ID) placed on date __/__/_____ (date). I would like to bring to your kind notice that the order has been successfully received/delivered at the address mentioned in the invoice. I have made the payment of ______ (amount) having transaction ID ______ (mention number) but I have not received the original receipt for the same.

I write this letter to formally request you to provide me with the original receipt of the order ID mentioned above. I will be needing this original receipt for _____________ (records/warranty/official purpose/mention purpose). Kindly, issue me with the original receipt under the name of _________ (name) as soon as possible.

If you wish to contact me regarding this matter, you can always feel free to contact me at ______ (contact details).

Yours Truly,
___________ (Signature),
___________ (Name),
___________ (Contact details)

Request Official Letter for School Transcript

To,
The Principal,
___________ (School Name),
___________ (Address)

Date: __/__/____ (Date)

Subject: Request for issuance of a transcript

Respectfully, my name is __________ (Name) and I am a pass out student of your school ________ (School). I was a student of ___________ (Batch) batch and it has always been an honor for me to be a part of your school.

I am writing this letter to you in order to request you for issuing an Official Transcript of __________ (Transcript details) in my name. I am in need of this for ____________ (Admission/ Higher Education/ Job Purpose/ Personal Record/ Any other).

I request you to kindly issue the Transcript at the earliest. I shall be highly obliged.

Thanking You,
Yours Truly,
___________ (Name),
___________ (Contact Number)

Requesting for Repair and Maintenance

(Sender’s details)
____________
____________
____________

Date: __/__/____ (Date)

(Receiver’s details)
____________
____________
____________

Subject: Request for repair and maintenance in office

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to you to request for repair and maintenance of the office. I have been renting this office for _______ (Duration – Months/ Years) since ________ (Date/ Months). The condition of the office is very bad and needs urgent repairs. The gates are becoming rusty and the paint on the wall is also coming off. As per the rental agreement, all the repair and maintenance facilities needed on the premises are _________ (mention as per agreement) responsibility.

I kindly request you to make arrangements and fix this problem as soon as possible. I have already spoken with someone in the office who will empty the space, and give you the keys and a copy of the estimated amount required for repair.

I will greatly appreciate it if you could get this done as soon as possible as some _______ (domestic/international guest/visitors – if applicable) will be visiting the office soon. If you have any queries or doubts, contact me on ______________ (Contact Number).

Thank you for your timely action.

Yours Sincerely,
____________ (Signature),
____________ (Name),
____________ (Contact Number)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.