Type Here to Get Search Results !

Board Resignation Letter Template [Top 3 Latest Update]

Board Resignation Letter Template: In This article, I provided you best board resignation letter format templates that you can edit as your own type and then share this edited resignation letter format to your Boss or friend etc using WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, and multiple social networks.

If you don't know what is Resignation Letter or How to Write Resignation Letter, So click this post because I explained in this article what is and how to write resign letter with many examples. 

Board Resignation Letter Template [Top 3 Latest Update]

 

#1_Template Board Resignation Letter Format

RESIGNATION LETTER  

To,
Mark Belleville
Chairman
Construction Group Inc.
321 Fenton Pl.
Beach Town, NY 10013

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Ellen Donaldson
123 Yellow St.
Beach Town, NY 10013

Subject: Board Resignation Letter

Dear Mr. Belleville,

I regret to inform you that I will be resigning as Board Member of Construction Group Inc. I will be able to continue serving until the end of our fiscal year, or until a replacement has been found.

The reason behind my resignation is that I have been offered a job opportunity in Capital City which will require my family to relocate. I am happy with how the company has progressed thus far and I’m sure that my replacement will be able to contribute to the continued growth of the organization.

The position I’ve held on the Board for the past three years has taught me more than I could have hoped. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to gain insight into the industry and for the guidance which has led me to become a stronger leader.

I look forward to watching the company continue to progress in the years to come.

Yours Sincerely,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)

 

#2_Template  For Board Resign

RESIGNATION LETTER  

To,
Colleen Shute
Director
Mark & Mark Financial
555 Glasgow Pl.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Rick Yorkdale
987 Cooper St.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Subject: Board Resignation

Dear Ms. Shute,

It has been an honour to work alongside you on the Mark & Mark Financial Board of Directors. You have been more than a capable leader and I have learned much about the decision-making that goes into running a successful company. However, I feel that it would be best if I resigned from my position on the Board, effective October 1, 2017.

My commitments have become increasingly time-consuming and, over the past year, it has been difficult for me to manage many aspects of my personal life. I want you to know that my departure is not directly related to any specific person on the Board, but simply due to my need to make my extremely strenuous schedule slightly less demanding.

With my remaining time on the Board, I would be happy to assist in the effort of finding a replacement and training said replacement so that they are fully prepared come the time of my resignation. Please contact me with any questions or comments in that regard.

Thank you for the opportunity and give my regards to the other members.

Best wishes,

________ (Signature),

________ (Name)

________ (Contact Number)


#3_Template Board Resignation Letter 

RESIGNATION LETTER  


To,
Cindy Kennedy
Chairman of the Board
Cut Co Inc.
5555 Stuart Ave.
Leicester, MA 01524

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Trenton Fischer
12 Simpson St.
Leicester, MA 01524

Subject: Board Resignation

Dear Mrs. Kennedy,

This letter is meant to serve as an official notice of my resignation from my position on the Board of Cut Co Inc., effective immediately.

I feel that I lack the commitment and devotion necessary to run a company of this calibre. I believe that stepping down from my position will allow someone with a stronger passion for the industry to excel where I have failed. While I wish my time with Cut Co Inc. was more prosperous, I remain proud of the progress that we have made.

If you would like assistance in finding a suitable candidate to fill my position, feel free to contact me anytime.

Best wishes,

________ (Signature),

________ (Name)

________ (Contact Number)


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.