Type Here to Get Search Results !

5+ Simple Offer Letter Format [Edit,Copy & Save in Word ]

Simple Offer Letter Format: An offer letter is a formal document that is sent to a job candidate to offer them a position at a company. The offer letter outlines the salary, benefits, start date, and other important information about the job.

While offer letters are typically sent by email these days, you may still find yourself in a situation where you need to send a physical letter. In this blog post, we will provide a simple offer letter format that you can edit, copy, and save in Word.
5+ Simple Offer Letter Format [Edit,Copy & Save in Word ]


What Is Offer Letter ?

An offer letter is a formal document that is sent to a job candidate to offer them a position at a company. The offer letter will outline the salary, benefits, and other details of the job. It is important to read over an offer letter carefully before signing it, as it is a legally binding document. Once you sign an offer letter, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the job.

All The Offer Letter Formats Example Are Here 


Offer Letter for Salary Negotiation

To,
The HR Manager,
___ (Company’s name)__,
___ (Company’s address)__

Date: __/__/____ (date)

Subject: Offer letter reference no. ________ (reference number)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to most courteously inform you that I have received an offer letter from your company. I am offered a position of ___ (mention position)__ with a joining date of __/__/____ (date).

I am obliged and thankful to you for offering me the said position. Respected, I strongly feel that we need to discuss the salary being offered as I am not satisfied with the salary. I am excited to work for your company but anyhow, the salary (CTC) is not up to my expectations.

I expect your response at the earliest and believe you would consider this letter a genuine request. For further queries, you may reach me out at ___ (mention contact number)__.

Thanking you,
Sincerely,
___ (Signature)__,
___ (Name)__,
___(Contact details)__


Job Offer Letter Format

To,
___ (Name)___,
___ (Address)___

Dear _________,

We feel happy to inform you that you are selected for working for ___ (Department)___ in our company i.e. ___ (Company Name)___. We believe that your knowledge, efforts, and qualities will be valuable assets to our company.

We are delighted to make the job offer with the details mentioned below:

Job Title : _____________
Job Description : _____________
Job Location : _____________
Salary : _____________
Post: _____________
Category: _____________ (Permanent / Contract)

We welcome you to our company and advise you to kindly carry the following documents along with yourself ___(Education Certificate/ Passport size photos/ Relieving letter from previous company/ Salary slip of last three months/ ID proof/ etc.)

To indicate the acceptance of this offer submit a copy of the enclosed letter by __/__/____ (Date).

__ (Authorized Signatory)__
__ (Designation)__,
__ (Company Name)__

Accepting College Offer Letter Format

To,
The Principal,
_____ (College Name)__,
_____ (College Address)___

Date: __/__/____ (Date)

Subject: Acceptance of offer letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

Most respectfully, my name is __ (name)__ and I am writing this letter in reference to the application number ___ (application number)__.

I am glad to inform you that I have received the offer letter from your prestigious college. Through the medium of this letter, I would like to inform you that I have accepted your offer letter and I will be joining the classes from the beginning of this batch i.e. __(batch number)__, __ (batch time)__.

This would be a really very great opportunity for me to be a student of your college as this will definitely help me grow. I am highly thankful for your considering my application.

Thanking you,
___ (Signature)__,
___ (Your Name)__,
___ (Contact Number)__

Offer Letter Format for Acceptance Internship 

To,
The HR Manager,
___________ (Company’s name),
___________ (Company’s address)

Date: __/__/_____ (Date)

Subject: Acceptance of Internship offer letter

Dear sir/ madam,

My name is _________ (name) and I write this letter in reference to the internship offer letter that I recently received from your end on __/__/____ (date). Respectfully, I am glad to inform you that I am ready to join your company as a ________ (Intern/designation) from __/__/____ (date) onwards. Also, I am happy to see your faith in me and ensure that I will be loyal to my work.

I once again thank you for providing me with such an opportunity. In case, you have any queries, you may contact me at _________ (mention contact number).

Yours truly,
___ (Signature)__,
___ (Your Name)__,
___ (Contact Number)__


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.