Type Here to Get Search Results !

2 Week Notice Resignation Letter Format [Top 3 Templates]

2 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Format: In This article, I provided you best two-week resignation letter format templates which you can edit as your own type and then share this edited resignation letter format to your Boss or friend etc using WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, and multiple social networks.

If you don't know what is Resignation Letter or How to write Resignation Letter, So click this post because I explained in this article what is and how to write resign letter with many example. 

2 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Format [Top 3 Templates]


#1_Format 2 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Example 

RESIGNATION LETTER  

To,
Clare Huxtable
Marketing Manager
Main Images Marketing
999 Lackner Blvd.
New York, NY 10022

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Nancy Jones
545 Mason St.
New York, NY 10012
(555) 555-5555
nancyjones@email.com

Subject: 2 Week Resign letter

Dear Mrs. Huxtable,

I am writing this letter to inform you of my resignation as Marketing Analyst of Main Images Marketing. My last day of employment will be March 7, 2017.

A job opportunity has been presented to me, one that I feel is much more suited to my skill set. I believe it would be in my best interest to pursue this opportunity and take on this new challenge. 

I appreciate the level of professionalism and consideration you have shown me throughout the years and I would like to thank you for the investment you’ve made in my professional career.

If there is any way I can assist in the effort of finding a fitting replacement, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Yours Sincerely,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)



#2_Format 2 Week Notice  Resign Letter Example  

RESIGNATION LETTER  

To,
Aeisha Edwards
Owner
Cafe Chic
321 Machester Blvd.
Boston, MA 01055

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Roger Michaels
555 Main Street
Boston, MA 01059
(123) 123-1234
rogermichaels@email.com

Subject: 2 Week Resign letter

Dear Ms. Edwards,

I am writing to announce my resignation as Barista of Cafe Chic, effective two weeks from today (December 14, 2017).

It has been quite an experience getting to know yourself and the other baristas at Cafe Chic. However, I have taken a management position at a newly opened restaurant downtown. This new position will allow me to further develop my skills in the field as well as provide myself with more financial stability.

I know this notice comes at an inopportune time as the holidays draw near. That’s why I want to offer my services in any way possible over the next two weeks to not only find a replacement, but also to make sure the Cafe runs as smoothly as possible while I make my transition out. Feel free to schedule me for more hours if needed, or less if the situation calls for it.

Thank you for the employment opportunity. Please give my best wishes to the rest of the staff.

Yours truly,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)


#3_Format 2 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Template 

RESIGNATION LETTER  

To,
Donald Frans
Supervisor
King Street Automotive
123 King St.
Mobile, AL 36522

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Harry Smith
343 Caraway St.
Mobile, AL 36525
(321) 555-1234
harrysmith@email.com

Subject: 2 Week Resign letter

Dear Mr. Frans,

As you know, I have been attempting to find a position in the field with working hours that allow me to spend more time with my wife and our newly born son. Consequently, I have taken a position at Mobile Muffler and therefore will be resigning from King Street Automotive as of November 14, 2017.

This hasn’t been an easy decision. Working at King Street Automotive has been a rewarding experience that has filled me with a sense of pride and accomplishment. I will always be grateful for the opportunity you’ve given me and I wish you and the rest of the team nothing but the best.

Should you ever have any questions, or if there is any way I can assist you in finding a replacement, don’t hesitate to give me a call.

Yours truly,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.