Type Here to Get Search Results !

1 Week Notice Resignation Letter Format [Top 3 Templates]

1 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Format: In This article, I provided you best 1-week resignation letter format templates which you can edit as your own type and then share this edited resignation letter format to your Boss or friend etc using WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, and multiple social networks.

Many letter format templates will be found on our web tool, where you can edit a little in your own way and use it in any area.

This is the only one such web tool where you can make all types of letter formats on your side and can also share it very easily, that's why remember the name of our web tool LettersMaker.

If you don't know what is resignation letter and how to write a  perfect resignation letter so you can see my other article, in which I explained: "what is a resignation letter and how to write a resignation letter properly".

1 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Format [Top 3 Templates]


#1_Format 1 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Example 

RESIGNATION LETTER  
To,
Cheryl Wozniak
Security Manager
Coronado Center
6600 Menaul Blvd
Albuquerque, NM, 87343

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Manny Atencio
183 Westvale Drive
Albuquerque, NM, 87040
mannytheman@hotmail.com

Subject: 1 Week Resign letter

Dear Ms. Wozniak,

It is my regret to inform you that I must hand in my resignation as head of security at Cornado Center. My last day of work will be next Wednesday, the 29th of March.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I am not able to fill out the regular two weeks as per the employee handbook. I have an urgent family matter to attend which I cannot go into more detail about.

I hope you understand and accept this letter as I do not wish to cause you or the department any aggravation. You have been very good to me and I have very much enjoyed working under your authority.

Although I will only be here for one more week, I would like to extend my services in guiding my replacement through his rounds and duties.

Yours Sincerely,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)

 

#2_Format 1 Week Notice  Resign Letter Example 


RESIGNATION LETTER

To,
Daryl O’Reilly
Head of Operations
Bridgeport Brewing Company
1212 Marshall St
Portland, OR, 97204

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Cole Schrieffer
294 NW 11th Ave.
Portland, OR, 97300
(503) 808-5342

Subject: 1 Week Notice  Resignation

Dear Mr. O’Reilly,

It is with remorse that I write to you today with my formal resignation. My last day of work will be January 8th, 2017.

The reason for the short notice is rather personal, all I can say is that I am no longer in need of employment. I want you to know it has nothing to do with you or the company. I have very much enjoyed my 4 years working at Bridgeport Brewing Company and have nothing but good things to say about management and my coworkers.

I hope you’ll accept this short notice of resignation and please let me know if I can help find or train a replacement.

Yours Sincerely,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)

#3_Format 1 Week Notice  Resignation Letter Template


RESIGNATION LETTER

To,
Board of Directors
Accenture
201 S College St
Charlotte, NC, 28211

Date: 22/03/2022 (Date)

From,
Molly Claessens
528 Lennox Ave
Charlotte, NC
(704) 934-3388

Subject: Resign letter

To the Board of Directors,

This letter is to inform the board of my official resignation from the position of Health Analytics Strategy & Transformation SE, effective April 22nd, 2017.

I dislike the idea of providing only one week’s notice but I have been accepted for a position which I will need to start almost immediately. I hope that you can understand my situation and believe me when I say that Accenture has been an exceptional place to work. You have all been very supportive over the years.

I have put together a list of on-going projects and cases that have yet to be completed. I will make sure to prepare my coworkers in my final week to ensure the company’s forward projection.

Please accept my sincerest apologies and don’t hesitate to contact me at any time. Thank you for your generosity and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name)
________ (Contact Number)

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.