Type Here to Get Search Results !

Quit Letter Sample [Top 5 Example ] Copy or Share Template

A quit letter is a formal notice of resignation from a position or organization. It is typically submitted to an individual's supervisor or HR department. quit letters usually state the effective date of resignation and may include a brief explanation of the individual's reasons for leaving. Quit letters are generally considered to be a polite and professional way to resign from a job.

Quit Letter Sample [Top 5 Example ] Copy or Share Template


The importance of a (quitting) quit letter

Quitting letter was written to an employer to notify them of an employee's intention to resign from their current position. A quitting letter should be concise and professional, and it should briefly state the reasons for the resignation. It is important to remember that a quit letter is a formal document, so it should be free of any typos or grammatical errors.

What to include in a (quitting) quit letter?

When you resign from your job, it is customary to provide your employer with written notice of your resignation. This document is important as it serves as a formal record of your departure from the company.

There are a few things you should include in your quit letter, such as:
  • - The date of your last day of work
  • - A brief explanation of your reasons for resigning
  • - A thanks to your employer for the opportunity to work there

Your quit letter does not need to be long or elaborate. Simply state your intent to resign and provide the relevant details. Your employer will appreciate your professionalism in giving notice.

All Quit Letter Samples Are Here 

Quit letter with Reason Career Growth

Date: __/__/_____ (Mention Date)

To,
The HR Manager,
___________ (Name of the organization)
___________ (Address of the organization)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I __________ (Name), hereby offer my resignation letter for the position of ____________ (mention position) from _____________ (name of the organization).

I have enjoyed working here as a ___________(mention post) and I would like to thank you for providing me with this opportunity. I have acquired a lot of practical knowledge and experience. Further, I have decided to quit this job and seek a job that allows _________(more independent decision-making, responsibility/other) in the ____________ industry.

Moreover, I hope that you will understand that my step to resign is essential for my career growth. I hope that we can continue this relationship, and I wish you and this organization continued success. I request you kindly accept my resignation and relieve me from my duties on __/__/_____(date).

I shall be obliged.

Sincerely,
___________ (Signature)
___________ (Name)
___________ (Designation)


Student part-time job quit letter

To,
The Manager
__________ (Company name),
__________ (Address)
Date: __/__/____ (Date)

Subject: Quitting Letter for Part-Time Job

Dear _________ (name of the manager),
I would like to state that I am _____________ (name) and I have been working in your reputed company as a ______ (mentioned designation).
Respected, me being a student had to work in a part-time manner. I write this letter in order to inform you that I am willing to resign from the duties from __/__/____ (date) onwards. 

The reason behind the same is ____________ (better opportunity available/ approaching exams/ any other). It is a request to kindly proceed with this application at the earliest so that I could be relieved from duty latest by __/__/____ (date).
I shall be highly obliged for your quick response.

Thanking you,
__________ (Signature),
__________ (Name),
__________ (Contact number)


Quit letter to manager 

To,

The Manager,

__________ (Company/ Institution/ Organization Name),

__________ (Address)

Date: __/__/____ (Date)

Subject: quit letter

Sir/ Madam,

My name is ________ (name) and I am working in ______ (department/ branch) of your esteemed _________ (company/ institution/ organization) having employee ID __________ (employee ID) for last _______ (duration – months/ years).

I would like to bring into your kind consideration that I have been working for your ______ (company/ institution/ organization) with _______ (designation) but due to the reason _______ (mention reason of resignation), I am willing to resign from my duties from __/__/____ (date). As per the company’s norms, I am ready to serve my notice period of ______ (mention duration).

I request you kindly accept my application and acknowledge the same. I am ready to proceed with any required formalities.

Yours Truly,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name),
________ (Contact Number)





Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.